Monday, January 2, 2012

She Said, She Said

Happy 2012!
I've been working over the New Years break, which has been good for the wallet. It was fairly quiet over the weekend, so I can't complain too much. Especially since the neighbours decided to have a fairly quiet night and let me get to sleep by 11pm. As much as I love the fresh starts that come along with the new year, I really hate the forced fun that people expect with New Years Eve. And don't even get me started on the crowds if I'm ever brave (stupid) enough to head into town on that silly night.

Here's some resolutions that will probably last two weeks, tops:

Blog at least every time I have days off.

Work on artwork at least every time I have days off.

Photo a day.

Go to Perth.

Make an effort to do more PROPER exercise.

Try a new recipe every month.

Drink more water.

Send more mail & email.

Make a dedicated studio/creative space when I move.


So far, the photo a day has been quite fun. You know, two days in. And the water consumption is going well apart from all the extra bathroom breaks. I might even do some exercise tomorrow. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment