Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Weather With You

So I may or may not be watching The Notebook. It's only because it just happens to be the only thing on TV while I wait for QI to start. And I like looking at the clothes. And Ryan Gosling. 

I'm trying to pack for my trip to Sydney tomorrow. So far all I've packed is four cameras (yeah, they're all necessary). I'm still washing clothes, though. Fingers crossed that everything will be dry by the morning, although it's been raining heavily for days now, so I don't like my chances.

 It's starting to look a lot like this time last year.

 My gumboots are so uncomfortable, so the only shoes for this weather are big chunky stompy boots.

 It has been nice staying inside though, and making some stuff..


And the museum opened back up last weekend. It was a bit disappointing because there wasn't too much to see, but I got my dinosaur fix for the day, so it's all good.

Can't wait for tomorrow! Get to see my girls and do some baking before a big weekend of parties. Hooray for holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment