Sunday, January 22, 2012

Paradise Circus

 So far it's been a pretty cool weekend.
I spent Saturday hanging out with my awesome buddy Jess and her cute puppies.We ate brownies and Italian biscuits and she got me addicted to yet another TV show. This time it was The Walking Dead. Looks like some more DVD purchasing for me.

 I walked home from Jess's place and took notice of all the cool (and a little bit ghetto) details of my neighbourhood. Probably a good time to move. 

I've been doing lots of cutting and pasting. On the top of my craft list is a birthday card.
 L is for Lisa.

And some yummy watermelon to go with one last read before it gets cut up. I'm horrible, I know, but this collage thing is helping me with my hoarding. I refuse to pack magazines when I move, so I'm getting all the use out of them now before it's too late.

I'm now watching a Jurassic Park marathon. All three movies are on TV, and I just couldn't say no. Tonight is going to be awesome! (For those playing at home, part 2 of my Jurassic Park post will be up on Tuesday)

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to attend to some raptors in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment