Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Scoop

So, Thursday...

Those Kusama obliteration stickers are taking over.

I think because I look at it nearly every day I haven't really noticed how much the white has disappeared from that room. I guess it's like watching your own hair grow. I only noticed how much more colourful it was when I looked at the last pictures I took.

Apparently Amanda Palmer did a ninja gig today. I had lunch at the time that she played, but I happily hid out inside with my book. I just wasn't into participation at lunchtime.


Luckily I didn't wander off, becuase Laura came to find me to bring me this beautiful Holga. She's totally my awesome camera supplier. It came in it's original box, with a cute poster, and for some reason, tape. If anyone can explain the tape to me I'd appreciate it. I'm ordering some film now so hopefully I'll have it in time for my Sydney trip at the end of the month. Hooray!


No comments:

Post a Comment