Sunday, February 5, 2012

One Step Ahead


 On Friday night I went to the Papergirl Brisbane exhibition. It was only up for one night due to the nature of the project, which was kind of a pity. There was so much great art to see and it took a fair few laps of the gallery to really take it all in. I saw lots of pieces I'd like to buy as well, but that's just not how this show worked.

I did freak out a bit when I first arrived because I was confronted with all the stuff I submitted, right in the front door. Since I didn't get time to make anything new I was hoping it would have been already rolled up and ready to go so I didn't have to be reminded of my laziness :) I wasn't even sure my stuff would make it since I only sent it in on Wednesday!

Unfortunately I had to work on Saturday so I couldn't join in the bike ride, but I can't wait to see how it all went. Hopefully everyone was happy with what they ended up with!


























No comments:

Post a Comment