Monday, October 3, 2011

Green

Three things I should own, but don't..

1. A hairbrush. For many, many years I've always had short hair. A comb was all that was needed. Now my hair is actually getting a bit of length to it I really should be brushing it. I assume. Although you can't backcomb an awesome beehive with a brush. Just sayin'.


2. A car. I really want one, and kinda need one. Mainly for adventures. Also for boring errands. This green cadillac would be perfect. It's pretty and the gets a shout out in one of my favourite Beastie Boys songs.


3. An adult wallet. I think it's been about a year since I've had a grown-up wallet. When my old one died I put the necessities in this cute little coin purse I bought in Japan and because it's so handy I never got around to getting a proper one. It's actually quite good. I'm a hoarder, so the size forces me to only put the necessities in there and it fits in cute little clutches. Plus it reminds Godzilla of home.


I didn't end up making it to the suitcase rummage because mum and dad hung around for so long (that wasn't a complaint.. it was lovely to see them!), so I'm going to have to go gift shopping this week for Miss Amy. I also need to find the perfect time to dye my hair. Because I dye it red it tends to bleed all over my bathroom for the first few washes, so I need to time it perfectly so it's still bright red for the weekend, but washed out enough that I don't ruin my wonderful host's bathroom. The dillemas of being a girl..

No comments:

Post a Comment