Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Give It Up

My fridge is a hand-me-down from my parents. And I think they got it second hand. It's really quite hideous, but it works fine (except for the cheese compartment.. don't put cheese in there unless you want it melted). Oh, and it only has one shelf, so everything is kind of balanced really dangerously and things tend to fling themselves out whenever you open the door. But, whatever. It is totally rusted up and ugly, so Dad suggested I paint it if I wanted to pass as a respectable adult in front of company. Instead, I decided it would be more appropriate to turn my fridge into a six foot collage. After nearly two years, it's gained a few layers as pictures get taken, postcards are received, and funny notes found. I don't know if I'm going to be able to deal with a nice new fridge when this one finally dies. Although it would be nice to not have to balance a plate on a milk carton.













No comments:

Post a Comment