Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Didn't See It Coming

This will be a quick one since I've got dinner on the stove.. which for some reason I've taken a bunch of pictures of. Which means I've been either very inspired or very bored lately.

I've had a few late nights of collage making over these last few days. It's something I always did as a kid.. I guess because I wasn't really talented in the way of drawing or painting and found it was a way to express myself creatively. To me it never seemed a legitimate art form as it is just taking other people's work and arranging it in a different way (like a DJ!), but I was inspired to make a giant engagement card for an amazing couple (mainly because I couldn't find anything that was as awesome as them in the shops). After that one project I haven't been able to put the scissors down...

No comments:

Post a Comment