Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Keep This Party Going

For the last week or so I've been working on my glam raptor skeleton. It has a long way and lots of glitter to go, but it's getting there.

It's also given my a great idea for the next collection of artworks. I won't say too much yet, because all my ideas seem ridiculously stupid until they've come to fruition. But I'm very excited.

I also have a massive article to write (which is proving impossible at the moment due to the fact that the 's' key on my laptop is only cooperating about half the time... writing the word impossible is also fun). Once I get it typed up I'll post it here. I'll warn you now.. it's quite ranty and not full of fun and glitter.. but it's something that has been on my mind for a while and needs to be written.

In the meantime, I'll be making more of a glittery mess and thinking about David Bowie.


No comments:

Post a Comment