Monday, August 8, 2011

Just Like Honey


Today I needed to find an outdoor area for a photoshoot. It had to be woodsy and a little bit magical. I ended up finding a perfect spot with a gorgeous tree and some beautiful moss. The idea behind the shots was that I would leave some cakes there overnight and just see what happened. I wanted someone to see me so that they'd be curious about what was going on, but I didn't want anyone to see me "littering" (which is what leaving cakes under a tree technically is). This is all the crap I had to try not to get in the shots. I guess it was good because it made me feel less guilty about leaving the cakes... but ugh... it's just sad what people do to beautiful spaces. I promise that if my cakes survive the night, they'll end up in the bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment